Sunday, January 31, 2010

Miles update!

Well it is not officially the end of the month and I am not sure how many miles we will get done today however I wanted to update you on our progress. I personally didn't get as many as I would have liked to get but I didn't start till around Jan 11th either (I wasn't feeling to good the first part of the month). Plus I have thrown in some Turbo Jam and Chalean Extreme workouts and I don't count those days as any miles :) Next month I hope to get... I don't know around 10 miles more or so...stay tuned for end of month Feb. update to see how I did!

Cassie=33.25 miles done / 466.75 miles to go!
Cory=22.75 miles done / 477.25 miles to go!

P.S. I have an advantage over Cory since I workout on my lunch break :) Otherwise I am sure he would be way ahead of me!

0 comments: