Saturday, January 2, 2010

I resolve to...

Well 2010 is here and it is that time to think about what you want for the new year.
I have a huge list of things I want to accomplish this year and I am very hopeful that I will accomplish them before 2011 :) One thing that is on my list this year is, I resolve it get more fit. This is a traditional one for most girls I think :) I decided instead of saying I need to lose x amount of pounds, or I am going to work out every single day in 2010 (ya right) I would try a different approach. Because in the end it is about getting healthier.

nutrition Pictures, Images and Photos

So, how am I going to accomplish this? Well my inspiration came from this blog entry from a blogger that I like to read.
http://www.runningfarstrong.blogspot.com

Treadmill Pictures, Images and Photos

In this blog she said that she ran 1230 miles in 2009! Wow that is a huge accomplishment!! Now, I know better then to think I can start off running over 1,000 miles in a year. However I don't think 500 miles is that out of line. However, I am going to switch it up a bit. I am going to log runs, walks, cycling, stepping, etc. in to my 500 miles. If I go by just running I will never accomplish that because I will get incredibly bored. I have been trying to convince Cory to join me to make it a little more competitive so hopefully I can get him on the bandwagon too!

Now, why am I sharing this you ask? Well I am hoping that if I put it out there and have a somewhat "cheerleading" section it will be a little more motivational. I will be 'checking' in periodically with updates on how many miles I have gone!

Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

dani said...

yay, cass!!! i'm on that same sort of track myself this year! we can do it!! :)

Missy said...

Thanks for the add!! Good luck with your goals!