Sunday, December 26, 2010

2010 Where did you go?

2010 was a whirlwind of a year~Time flew so fast and things changed so quickly it is so hard to keep straight. I started the year wanting to log 500 miles of workout time in. I was unsuccessful and Cory was successful. I really hope this year proves to be more productive in working out, since I will need to lose some of this baby weight I have gained :)



With that being said, in 2010 I found the best workout ever, ZUMBA. I love it and can not wait to join all the girls again and shake it on the gym floor :)

I never got close to cooking every recipe in the cookbook like I planned but I am very hopeful that this coming year I will be able to make some new recipes again.

I hope Christmas was great for everyone. We had a wonderful holiday and feel so blessed with the arrival of baby Slane coming so soon! I am actually down to 11 weeks left, but that is not to say he won't come sooner :) Here is our family picture with baby Slane in 2010.




Of course, I can not forget to post a picture of the 1st baby furry Slane and his mommy :)




Cory and I are so excited to start 2011 and meet our new son in the next few months. We are excited and nervous about the change but know it will be worth it ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear all:
What a grand rendition of your year - you all look great - and yes 2011 a fantabulous change - peace to you love mom karen
ps. kman is the shiz

Rachel Slane said...

Cass you look so cute and beautiful!! i love the christmas pictures!!