Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas!



First of all, I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. What are your plans this year? Cory and I will be going to my parents for our traditional Christmas dinner of prime rib and crab legs, yummo!! I can not tell you how much I look forward to Christmas dinner! I love, love, love crab legs ;) And since I don't eat prime rib I always get more crab legs ;) (See how that works!)

Second thing, baby Slane is doing great and apparently ahead of the growing curve of babies at his stage. He is almost 1 pound bigger then a baby is at this stage. I guess that means two things: one, he is really healthy and two, I might not be going till March. The doctor is watching him closely and if this 'growth spurt' doesn't slow down I will be induced, YEAH!!! I can't tell you how exciting that is for me. That would be mean no more hip pain, no more enormous stomach and I would be able to work out!!! I understand I could work out now but for one thing with the hip pain it really is not that easy and two walking doesn't qualify as working out :) Right now it might since it puts me out of breath but really....I would rather be at Zumba!! Oh Zumba I miss you!!!

2 comments:

Rachel Slane said...

cass i am glad that baby slane is healthy!:) Christmas sounds like fun!! sorrryy you are in so much pain..:(

Anonymous said...

Lots of grand news! Enjoy your Christmas dinner! Cory grew fast 2 at one point - then slowed down - and we are all so excited - ive been trying out all gma names: gma, mimi, nana, nanny, the choices! Love to you, cor, kman, and baby 2!