Monday, January 3, 2011

New year, 2011!!!!



New year, new resolutions, new baby!!!

New years is always a great time to make your "to do list" for the upcoming year. Last year I had big hopes and plans for what I wanted to accomplish. This year I am going to approach the new year a little more differently then I have in the past. I think this year my biggest change is going to be the baby joining our family. This is alot and I think that adjusting to mommy hood will be enough for me rather then worry about my resolutions too. So that being said there is 2 things for the year that I am going to try but I am not going to be to hard on myself if I don't accomplish it. The biggest two things will be resume my working out and second continue my love affair in the kitchen. I absolutely love cooking and hope to get in as many new recipes as I can in the next few months as I know our lives are about to be turned all around :)

0 comments: