Sunday, August 1, 2010

First picked veggies!

I have been super excited about our garden this year! It seems like one day I had nothing to now a garden full! We have 19 jalapenos, 2 banana peppers (so far), zucchini, rhubarb and tomatoes!! Here is a pic of a zucchini and jalapeno I picked on Friday ;)



And I don't know if you remember the pic. of my tomato plants that were about the size of a coke can??? But here they are:



Oh and here is a pic of our friend who got to have a sleepover for 3 nights with Kramer this weekend!



And of course, I have to end with a pic of Kman himself!

2 comments:

Rachel Slane said...

cass congrats on your garden!! how awesome!! if you would like some zuccini bread let me know...i know someone who makes awesome bread..

Anonymous said...

cass - yummy vegetables - grand work!!! oh i love fried zucchini! and the peppers!!! luv MOM Karen
duke says his to kman and hi to cory too!