Saturday, April 17, 2010

Julie Style

Have you seen Julie & Julia? I loved it and I loved the whole idea behind it? Cook a whole entire cookbook and blog about it? I love it!

julia & julie Pictures, Images and Photos

I loved it so much that I decided I want to cook a whole cookbook of recipes! Will I blog about it all? No, definitely not. Maybe bring it up? Possibly! We will see!!
When I told Cory he had about the saddest look on his face, he definitely is not as excited about this is I am but he said he will be my supporter and taste tester :) I will let you know when I decide what cookbook I choose, however I can guarantee it won't be a cookbook about mastering the art of french cooking!!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I also LOVED the idea. My problem is that I am too picky. And the fact that I have kids won't allow me the time or patience to actually attempt this. I hate fish, mushrooms, and a couple of other things that would stop me. but good luck to you and I can't wait to hear about it.