Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Home Again

Well Cory and I are back from Virginia and we had a marvelous time (thank you Leo and Jolene)!!! To start off telling you about our trip I have to start with our hosts who took very good care of us! From the beginning they had every comfort of home at our disposal at Remo's Bed and Breakfast (Remo is their dog) :)

We had the opportunity to do many things while there plus some serious relaxing!! One day Jolene and I went to the spa while the men went to some military museum or something, haha.

Next, we went to Busch Gardens where I managed to finally get on a rollercoaster after a few drinks ofcourse. :) Anyone who knows me knows I am scared to death of rollercoasters but it turns out they aren't so bad :( We also had the opportunity to go to the beach and the coolest thing ever happened there, dolphins were swimming on the beach!!! Now that is a place to live when you can see things like that!!!

0 comments: