Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Where has the summer gone?

I can't believe it is already fair weekend! Where has the summer gone? I started to think about what we have done this summer and I couldn't think of much. Until I went and checked out my camera!! I guess we have been busy.


First, Cory had to go do his final testing to be a certified scuba diver!! I tried scuba diving in the pool and it was awful. Cory said, "You looked as happy as a cat would be with a wetsuit on thrown to the bottom of the pool". Needless to say, I thought it was a miserable experience.




Here are a few pics of
Cory....














Next, I went camping with my mom and dad one weekend. I have always hated camping but I needed to get of the house and do something so I opted to go with them to Jackson Hole. I actually had a really good time and it was so beautiful there!!! Check out Penny riding the four-wheeler, that is what she lives for!!!






















Of course, every night we take Kramer for a bike ride in the desert. Lately it has been so hot we don't get to go far because he is such a fur ball and overheats. Lately, he has been on the hunt for gophers...check out his face and how dirty it is from digging...


And in my spare time I have been torturing Kramer (not literally) but I for some reason find it so funny to dress him up. He seems to tolerate it, which amazes Cory.




















2 comments:

dani said...

looks like fun, cass! :)

Tiffany said...

I know what you mean. I feel like I have done nothing this summer. But it's hard to do nothing when you have two little boys. Better fill the rest of the summer with loads of fun.