Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New York City I'm in luv with you!!!

I LOVE NEW YORK CITY!!!

NYC is simply amazing!! Cory and I had the time of our lives!! We had plenty of time to go see all the tourist attractions such as the Empire state building, the statue of liberty, go to a broadway show, catch a yankee game, ride the subway and of course fit in some shopping!! Let me tell you we did alot of walking!!!



Here we are on the subway :) It really was easy to get around in and alot cheaper then a taxi!





Of course the Yankee game was a blast!! And would you believe I ran into people from Rock Springs there, its a small world after all!!!



And last but not least, Central Park. It is absolutely the prettiest park I have ever seen! There is so much to do and it is so pretty. We took a row boat around the lake in the middle~but you can get bikes, run, relax, etc. It is amazing!!!





1 comments:

Rachel Slane said...

im glad you guys had a blast in new york!! my friends daughter was there at the same time and she got to meet kenny chesney and get his autograph.... ok call me crazy but it doesn't seem funny to me that YOU ran into people from rock springs while in new york..don't you always??!! LOL