Friday, July 2, 2010

so behind.....

We may just have to re-evaluate our miles ;( Super bummed. Maybe I was way ahead of myself, maybe our butts are parked to much on the couch or maybe we are just super busy. But we are nowhere near our miles that we need to be. So maybe we will hit 250 miles by the end of the year and we will have a new resolution next year....Maybe just maybe 2011 will be the year for 500 miles. But for now here is our update:

Cory-141.99
Cassie-145.86

On a brighter side guess what my loving husband got me?????

Chelsea and Chuy. Pictures, Images and Photos

Yep, thats correct! Chelsea Handler tickets!! She is in SLC in a few weeks and not only do we get to go see her stand up show...but we have front row seats! So excited! I absolutely love her and her books and can not wait!

Here is a snippet of her show:

0 comments: