Thursday, September 17, 2009

Not to into wildlife anymore...

A few reasons why I don't like living in a new housing development...all the critters that lived there that now have no where to go. It is sad I admit but I wish they would find a new home because frankly it scares me to death when I come across them.

skunk Pictures, Images and Photos

fox Pictures, Images and Photos

Black Widow Pictures, Images and Photos

woodmouse Pictures, Images and Photos

black snake Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Rose said...

Hahahaha! I do not like spiders either Eeek! Thank you so much for reading my blog. You have quite a lovely site here. Have a great weekend :)

Tiffany said...

I could deal with everything but those spiders and snakes. Ug!. That would be enought to send me screaming in the other direction.